Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Poem

     This a poem that my friend Crystal wrote and gave to me after my son had passed. I think it is beautiful. She had written it for her sister that had lost her twin boys just a year earlier.



          As you looked up at the star filled sky
             I am sure you had to wonder why
     Why you'd gone through such grief and pain
        just to say goodbye to him when he came
           His life was short but filled with love
             he was truly sent from God above.
          As you looked up at the moon so high
     And saw his face through the tear in your eye
                 I'm sire it hurt to let him go
          Only you his mother could ever know.


                                                               -Author Crystal Atwood

No comments:

Post a Comment