Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sitting here listening to Emma fight her nap............I love her so much and I feel blessed everyday but damn I need a moments peace! I am in tears,  and I am exhausted! I can't even get my brain to function most days. I love all my kids but some how I lost myself when I became a mother. Sometimes I feel selfish in thinking this way..........if I just had time for myself would I have more patients? Being a first time mom is hard and you think the next one you'll have all your shit together!

Being a mom is the ultimate sacrifice! You give up so much! Would I change a thing............never!
My kids are my world and I couldn't even imagine my life any differently! My sacrifices were worth the reward!

I have a dirty house, haven't brushed my teeth, ate a meal, or showered and its pretty frustrating I would love to do something with my hair but it's just thrown up in a bun and I am still in my Pajamas. My kids get the new cloths and the new hair cuts...........I haven't got my hair in 7 months and the last time I bought an outfit was before Emma was born! Why? Because that is one of the sacrifices!

I would love to go get my hair done instead of have to buy a $25 can of formula! Hey my kid has to eat and my hair can wait a little longer!

Am I happy everyday? Yes! Am I happy every moment? No!

My days are busy and short! There is never enough time to what I need to do and I have priorities first...........sorry the spa will have to wait! Okay lets be honest I have never been to the spa even before I had kids!

I think we all lose a little bit of ourselves when became parents but who said we have to lose all of ourselves?

Time to take some mommy time and not feel guilty about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment